WAND card.

If you live in the London borough of Wandsworth you can apply for a WAND card, the card indicates membership of Wandsworth disabled children’s register which can be helpful when asking for any available concessions or assistance. for example, Sainsburys in Putney are a member of the WAND scheme and offer assistance which you can ask for instore  or pre-arrange by phoning. For details of how to apply and to find out more look here . Does your local authority has something like the WAND card? if so please let me know so I can tell other readers about it.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com.

Up ↑

%d bloggers like this: