Changes to PIP. 

National autistic society calls on government to halt its proposed changes to PIP. 


Cineworld autism friendly screening. 

The next screening will be the LEGO Batman movie on Sunday 5th march.  Cineworld autism friendly screening. 

Bristol pink card. 

You can get a Pink card from Bristol City Council by adding your child to the Disabled Child Register. You can use it as proof of disability and to get a carer’s discount at many local attractions. You do not need a diagnosis to get a Pink Card, and it generally arrives within a week. Click... Continue Reading →

Having your say.

Every week on Having your say I'll be featuring a post written by a reader, if you'd like to have your say email me at This week Sophie writes about taking on the DLA and winning.

CEA card…

Did you know that if you have a disability you can apply for a CEA card which enables a carer to accompany you to the cinema free of charge? For more details and how to apply look here .

Create a free website or blog at

Up ↑